AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is a free partition manager which has earned the good reputation among worldwide users. It comes with so many powerful features that you can completely control your hard disk and partition, guaranteeing you get the full features for creating, resizing, deleting, merging, splitting partition and more. No matter whether your disk style is MBR or GPT and no matter whether your disk is small or larger than 2TB, this product is able to help you solve the various problem of your disk partition.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard 6.6 Review
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a full functional and easy-to-use partition tool. The interface is clean and easy to operate for both the professionals and green hand. All the partitions and disks are shown in a graphical manner, which allows users to quickly understand the situation and make decisions. With the help of easy-to-do wizards, the operation is a piece of cake even for the novices. The exFAT file system becomes more and more common, take this into consideration, latest V6.6 added fully support this file system.
Key Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard
- Full features for creating, resizing, deleting, merging, splitting partition and more.
- Create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
- Convert between NTFS and FAT32.
- Convert disk between MBR and GPT styles.
- Multi-language support, 12 languages available.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD
- Recover Partitions, Wipe Hard Disk Drive and partition.
- Disk copy wizard, easily upgrade hard disk and transfer a large number of data from one disk to another.
- Check partition, check bad sector.
- Partition alignment to accelerate the reading and writing speed.
- Rebuild MBR.
- Absolutely FREE for personal and commercial use.
- Wipe Disk or Wipe Partition
- SSD secure erase to reset SSD to factory state
- Initialize Disk
What’s new for AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.6?
- Fully support exFAT file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy exFAT partition.
- The Windows PE bootable media created on 64-bit system support both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
- Remove the limitation to resize/move system boot partition in Windows 10, version 1703 and later.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Pro SP4
Download link: http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/pa/PAssist_Std.exe