Virtual CD ROM drive is very useful software for reading disk images to make recover backup of files and install software. This powerful utility tool provides you almost everything that you need for turn real DVDs and CDs into virtual ones. It resides on hard drive, thereby speeding up disk to allowing and accesses you to put on the real disc away. It works on ISO images as well as ones created in CloneCD, Nero, and other famous utilities. To creating a virtual disc it took about a few minutes.
Virtual CD drive windows 10 offers you several features of similar apps. For example, burn your virtual discs on DVD to run any computer. Automation tools let install the program on several PC or inserted multiple virtual CDs with one click. The main UI interface is bit complicated, but the handy toolbar is provides you to access essential functions. Even with twenty Virtual CD drive plugged in, the application is consumed moderate of resources. Altogether, Virtual CD is makes superb choice for those who want to work with virtual discs.
How to install Virtual CD free
- Copy VCdRom.sys to your %systemroot%\system32\drivers folder.
- Execute VCdControlTool.exe
- Click “Driver control”
- If the “Install Driver” button is available, click it. Navigate to the %systemroot%\system32\drivers folder, select VCdRom.sys, and click Open.
- Click “Start”
- Click OK
- Click “Add Drive” to add a drive to the drive list. Please first Ensure that drive where you want to added it is not a local drive. If it is continue by click “Add Drive” until on unused drive letter is available.
- Select an unused drive letter from the drive list and click “Mount”.
- Navigate to image file, then select it, and click on “OK” button. The UNC is naming conventions should not be used however the mapped network is drives should be OK.
Features of Virtual CD download
- Virtual CD/DVD burner
- Virtual fixed disk with encryption
- Enhanced function access over the tray icon
- Insert virtual CDs in physical drives
- Support of non-standard CDs and DVDs
- Denoiser for physical CD/DVD-drives
- Expanded toolbox
- API- and scripting functions
- Flexible layout of the CD-management