Windows Pre-installation Environment is WinPE for short, which is a special environment originally developed by Windows. Windows PE can be bootable environment or recovery environment. To create a Windows PE media, typically you have to pre-install Windows AIK or WAIK, or prepare a Windows installation disc. Luckily, AOMEI PE Builder allows you to create a WinPE media without installing AIK/WAIK. When you suffer computer breaks down suddenly or can’t boot, you can use it to rescue system.
AOMEI PE Builder is a free tool to create a bootable environment based on Windows PE without installing AIK/WAIK, which integrates a set of tools that enables you to boot up your computer for easy maintenance and fast recovery tasks when the native system is corrupted or cannot be used. The Windows PE bootable media can be a CD/DVD disc, USB flash drive, or ISO image file, so you can choose the most convenient one according to your preference.
There are two versions of latest AOMEI PE Builder 2.0, the bigger one (146.84MB) contains AOMEI build-in partition manager and backup software, and the smaller one (72.3MB) doesn’t contain. You can choose the version according to your need. If you want to use other drivers or software, you can also pack them into AOMEI PE Builder.
Main Features of AOMEI PE Builder
- Graphic Operational Interface: Unlike traditional WinPE environment, it brings you a user-friendly graphical interface and a familiar Windows environment, including desktop, Windows Explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc. It is easy to use just like using Windows 7.
- Support Network: In most cases, the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder can be connected to the network. Through the network, you can download directly the off-line version of anti-virus software in the Windows PE system.
- Pack Portable Tools and Drivers: In desktop of AOMEI PE Builder, there are AOMEI hard disk or partition management, and AOMEI backup & restore software, etc. If you want to use other drivers or software, you can pack them into AOMEI PE Builder.
What’s New of AOMEI PE Builder 2.0?
- Support to download Windows 10 recovery environment to create a Windows PE bootable media.
- Support to cancel the operation during the process of creating a Windows PE bootable media.
- Added dual-boot function: a Windows PE bootable media supports both EFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
- Now AOMEI PE Builder fully supports Windows 10/Vista/XP.
- Update built-in tools.
- Fixed some known issues.
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008(r2)/2012(r2)/2016 (all editions)
http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/pe/2.0/full/PEBuilder.exe (146.84MB Version)
http://www.aomeisoftware.com/download/pe/2.0/PEBuilder.exe (72.4MB Version)